SKI_GOGGLES ARTIK SMALL BLUE
- free shipping
- Shipping 24/48h. Receive it in 1-5 business days.
Quality and Details
Designed for winter sports enthusiasts looking for high performance, comfort and style. The matt, light grey, frame is complemented by a white strap with green speckling. The authentic blue ZEISS lens is category 2, which is recommended for cloudy or low visibility conditions. Our Italian-made snow goggles combine style with functionality: the cylindrical lenses offer a reassuringly wide field of vision; three layers of foam offer all-day comfort; a no-slip silicone lining holds the strap more securely to the helmet; and advanced anti-fog and anti-scratch technologies ensure the clarity of vision to plan your next sweet carve.
- No Gender Model
- Wraparound design with wide field of peripheral vision. The cylindrical lenses and facial padding from a triple layer of foam ensures total comfort and adjustability to any face shape.
- Italian lenses from ZEISS© the leading international producer of high precision lenses which provide sharpness of visibility and the absolute minimum optical distortion.
- ZEISS© lenses have very high durability, and offer 100% UV protection, impact resistant, anti-scratch exterior coating and anti-fogging interior coating, guaranteeing optimal vision.
- Category 2 lens (indicted on the lens by ‘S2’) for cloudy with less solar glare or days with conditions of reduced visibility.
- High quality Made in Italy polyurethane frame. Light and flexible.
- Top of the line ventilation.
- Adjustable 40mm elastic strap, with no-slip silicone lining.
- Measurements: Width: 172 mm x 97 mm. Thickness: 24 mm. Depth: 67 mm.
- CE mark, confirming conformity with European Union Regulation (UE) 2016/425 and other international standards.
- Includes: Microfiber cover and box