FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- 1. Promotions.
- 2. What payment methods are accepted?
- 3. Shop now, pay later with Klarna.
- 4. What taxes apply to the purchase of products?
- 5. What are the delivery times and costs?
- 6. How to track my order?
- 7. What do I do if I have an issue with my order?
- 8. Can I return a product?
- 9. What product guarantee do I have?
- 10. Where can I PHYSICALLY buy HAWKERS products?
- 11. Apparel.
- 12. Prescription glasses.
- 13. Would you like to sell HAWKERS?
- 14. Would you like to work for HAWKERS?
- 15. Would you like to collaborate with HAWKERS?
- 16. Do you have a charity donation suggestion?
- 17. WORLDCOO E-COMMERCE WIDGET.
- 18. Blue Block Technology.
- 19. H2O Capsule (ECO line).
ICONS - 2 for 50€
- Offer starts: 5 September 2022. Offer ends: 30 sept 2022.
- Buy two iconic One, Classic, Aviator or Warwick products for 50€.
- Offer only applicable to products in the sale (ICON products).
- Selected product. Indicated on product details page: 2x50€.
- Standard shipping.
- A single product can be purchased with the code HAWK35 (35% discount).
- Not applicable to New In and Limited Edition, nor cumulative to the 2 for 50€ promotion.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions, discounts or offers.
- Deliveries made in accordance with health authorities’ safety measures.
- Returns subject to conditions. Visit our Refunds page.
2 for 1 - SALES JULY
- Promotion starts: 1 July, 2022. Promotion ends: 31 July, 2022.
- Buy two products and only pay for the highest valued one.
- Applies to the entire website except Limited Edition and New In.
- Selected products. Indicated on the Product Detail Page.
- Free shipping.
- Not accumulable with other promotions, discounts or offers.
- Deliveries made in accordance with measures imposed by local health authorities.
- Returns subject to conditions. Visit our Refunds page.
- With every purchase this month, receive a gift (to redeem with your next purchase).
- The prizes apply to every purchase or cart.
- The rewards received have an expiration date three months after reception.
- List of gifts:
- A discount of 30%, 40% or 50% on your next purchase of our sunglasses. *Not accumulative with other offers and promotions.
- A discount of 10%, 20% or 30% on your next purchase of Hawkers apparel. *Not accumulative with other offers and promotions.
- A discount of 50% or 55% on your next purchase of our POLARIZED sunglasses.
- *Not accumulative with other offers and promotions.
- A discount of €10, €15 or €20 on your next Hawkers purchase. *Not accumulative with other offers and promotions.
- An ADDITIONAL 5% discount on any ongoing promotion.
- An ADDITIONAL €5 discount on any ongoing promotion.
- A 2for1 on you next Hawkers purchase. *Not accumulative with other offers and promotions.
- Buy any product and select any pair of polarized sunglasses FREE.
- Buy any product and select any pair of ski goggles FREE.
- Buy any product and select any Made In Spain pair of sunglasses FREE.
- Buy any product and select any item of Hawkers clothing FREE.
- Free shipping on your next Hawkers purchase.
2. What payment methods are accepted?
- Credits cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
- Debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
- Apple Pay
- Amazon Pay
- Multibank (only Portugal)
- C.O.D (only Portugal).
3. Shop now, pay later with Klarna.
We’ve partnered with Klarna to give you a better shopping experience.
3 interest-free instalments
Split your purchase into 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost of your purchase over time. The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 2 are automatically taken every 30 days from a credit or debit card of your choice. With Klarna, you have the flexibility to shop without added interest.
Safe and secure
Klarna uses the latest safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases.
Review your latest purchases and pay any open balances by logging into your Klarna account at https://app.klarna.com/login. You can also chat with Klarna Customer Service in the Klarna app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t see your question answered here? Check out Klarna’s full FAQ page. You can reach Klarna at https://www.klarna.com/es/atencion-al-cliente/ or by downloading the Klarna app for a chat.
How do I pay in 3 interest-free instalments?
Select 3 interest-free instalments to split your purchase into three payments, charged every 30 days beginning at the time your order is confirmed (usually the shipping date). You only need to add your debit or credit or debit card info you’d like to use for the automatic payments. We’ll let you know when your payment is due - you can simply sit back, relax, and enjoy your purchase. View product terms.
Is there a fee to use 3 interest-free instalments?
There are no interest charges when you use 3 interest-free instalments, and no fees when you make payments according to your schedule. If you do not make a payment on time late fees may apply. For more information please review product terms.
Will Klarna perform a credit check for 3 interest-free instalments?
When you choose 3 interest-free instalments, Klarna may order a credit report from a 3rd party. Please review product terms. for more information on this.
4. What taxes apply to the purchase of products?
The price of our products can be found in the description page of each individual product. It includes Value Added Tax (VAT). If any other tax is applicable, it will be indicated here also. If your order is blocked at customs, we are not responsible for any added this may imply.
5. What are the delivery times and costs?
You can consult all the information about order preparation, delivery times and shipping costs in the Terms and Conditions page of our website - specifically in Clause 6.
Here is the link: Conditions.
The delivery times indicated are dependent on the correct, normal functioning of the logistics of order preparation and delivery, as well as the volume of orders in any given moment.
6. How to track my order?
Our delivery company will send you an email with the tracking information for your order once it has been prepared for shipping and leaves the warehouse. When you receive this email, you wil be able to click the link or introduce the reference number into the delivery company website.
If your order is heading outside Spain, you will receive the tracking information for the company contracted to deliver in the destination country. The type of delivery chosen will determine whether or not the tracking info is available in real-time.
Devlieries are not made on non-working days or on national and local holidays.
7. What do I do if I have an issue with my order?
Our Customer Service team is available to address any issue you may have with your order. To contact the Customer Service team, please use our contact form.
Select the category which best fits your query and send your contact request. We will contact you by email as promptly as possible.
8. Can I return a product?
You have fourteen (14) calendar days from the reception of the product to exercise your right to return, which means terminating the sales contract. To exercise said right, you should follow the established procedure as laid out in the clause "Right of Return" detailed in the Terms and Conditions and in the Returns page of our website.
9. What product guarantee do I have?
Our products are guaranteed for three (3) years from the date of purchase. If one of your orders presents a factory defect within this period, please contact us through the CONTACT form and select the “guarantee” option.
IF THE CUSTOMER HAS PURCHASED A 'MADE IN SPAIN' PRODUCT, THE AFOREMENTIONED 3-YEAR WARRANTY WILL BE EXTENDED INDEFINITELY. THAT IS TO SAY, THE 'MADE IN SPAIN' PRODUCT WILL HAVE A LIFETIME WARRANTY. THIS BENEFIT IS ONLY APPLICABLE, AS STATED, TO 'MADE IN SPAIN' PRODUCTS. THE PROCEDURE FOR THE EXECUTION OF THIS WARRANTY, AS OUTLINED IN THE PRESENT SECTION, WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME AS FOR ALL OTHER PRODUCTS.
10. Where can I PHYSICALLY buy HAWKERS products?
- Search for our stores here.
- Certain shopping centres and collaborating opticians. Ask us!
* Take into account that the models available may vary depending on the point of sale.
** Take into account that price and promotions can vary depending on the sales channel.
Where is our clothing made?
All our garments are made in Europe, and come with that seal of quality.
What sizing is available?
All of our clothes are available in the following range of sizes: XS, S, M, L, and XL. We recommend you order the size you normally wear. Also, measurements can be found on the product info page.
What materials are our clothes made of?
You can see what materials each article of clothing is made of on the website product info pages, and on the inside tag of each article. If you have any questions, you can get in contact with our customer service team, who will be happy to respond to any inquiry via the CONTACT form.
Caring for your clothing.
You can find specific care instructions on the inside tag of each article of clothing. However, here are our basic tips for clothing care and maintenance:
- Wash dark and light colors separately.
- On the one hand, natural fabrics like wool, linen, and silk shrink if they are washed at high temperatures, and lose their shape if dried in a spin cycle or hung up to dry. For this reason, it’s recommendable that you wash delicate articles of clothing by hand. On the other hand, artificial or synthetic fabrics should be washed in warm water and ironed inside out at a low temperature. Jeans should always be washed inside out, and not exposed to temperatures over 40ºC.
- Don’t overload the washing machine. If the load is too big, your clothes won’t get sufficiently clean.
- We recommend using neutral detergents because they contain fewer bleaching agents.
- Wash your clothing inside out, and preferably with liquid detergent as opposed to powder or solid detergent.
- Use detergent and softener in moderation. If you use too much, this can cause staining.
- Avoid using dryers. They can cause fabrics to become dull and worn.
- High temperatures are not good for fabrics.
- When you dry your clothes outside, keep them out of direct sunlight.
- When using an iron, start at the lowest temperature. For dark colors and/or appliqués, such as studs, iron the article of clothing inside out at a low temperature, or when it’s still slightly wet.
What do the symbols on our tags mean?
- Machine wash. The number (30º C, 40º C, 60º C, 95º C) is the maximum wash temperature.
- Machine wash with normal settings and short spin cycle. The number (30º C, 40º C, 60º C, 95º C) is the maximum wash temperature.
- Hand wash no warmer than 30ºC. Do not rub or ring.
- Do not wash.
- Use of bleach:
- You may use bleach.
- Do not use bleach.
- Hot iron: max 200ºC. Cotton, linen, or viscose.
- Medium iron: max 150ºC. Wool and polyester blends.
- Cool iron: max 110ºC. Natural silk, rayon, acetate, or acrylic.
- Do not iron.
- Dry cleaning:
- The letters (A, F, P) inside the circles indicate the appropriate product type for each article (information for dry cleaning specialists).
- Do not dry clean.
- You may use a dryer.
- Do not use a dryer.
- Dry at low temperature.
- Dry at normal temperature.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do not wring.
- Dry on a hanger.
Can I return an order?
You have fourteen (14) days from the time you receive the product to exercise your right of withdrawal, which entails terminating your contract. To exercise this right, you must follow the procedure detailed in the “Right of withdrawal” clause of the Terms and Conditions, and the Returns section of our website. Remember that the product must be returned along with its tag.
Can I exchange my order for a different size?
Unfortunately, we don’t offer size exchanges, you’ll have to return the product and make a new purchase in the correct size.
12. Prescription glasses.
There are special return conditions for this type of personalised product, which can be found in the Terms and Conditions on our website. Applies only to simple myopia and hyperopia prescriptions.
13. Would you like to sell HAWKERS?
Are you a professional working in this market and are interested in becoming an authorized seller? Please write to email@example.com and we will evaluate your proposal.
14. Would you like to work for HAWKERS?
Would you like to join us? Check out the offers in our Careers page.
15. Would you like to collaborate with HAWKERS?
Join Hawkers Crew! Our ambassador community is waiting for you! Sign up at Campus Reps and we will be in contact with you.
16. Do you have a charity donation suggestion?
Send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will evaluate it.
17. WORLDCOO E-COMMERCE WIDGET
Worldcoo is the solidary donation widget that enables the financing of social and cooperation projects through online purchases. Worldcoo selects and audits the project from the very beginning until the end so that each and every donated euro can be traced at worldcoo.com.
By making a purchase at hawkersco.com you can make a micro donation. The microdonation can be made before completing your purchase by clicking on the check box. This initiative is developed within the framework of the collaboration agreement between HAWKERS and World. You can track the status of the collection for the project by using the following worldcoo.com/es/proyectos-1/
The donations made are exempt from VAT and will be appear on your purchase invoice along with the rest of the products purchased at hawkersco.com. In the case of cancelling your order or exercising your right of withdrawal on it, this will not affect the donation, since it is not reimbursable.
18. Blue Block Technology - Glasses with blue light filter.
What are Blue Filter Glasses?
They are non-prescription lenses which prevent a specific bandwidth of high-energy blue light emitted by the screens of everyday electronic devices from reaching the eye. Over-exposure to this light can cause eye fatigue and visual stress, and has been shown to disturb sleep patterns.
Are these glasses available with prescription lenses?
We don’t currently offer prescription Blue Block lenses. If you are interested in Blue Block prescription glasses, then stay tuned, as we will have news for you very soon.
How many models are available with Block Block Technology and where can I get them?
We currently offer 20 designs on our web page. The Blue Block Technology models are indicated with the words BLUE LIGHT and are marked NEW.
Where can I find the characteristics of each model?
Each model has a details page which you can view by clicking on the model photo. If you have any questions about the model or Blue block Technology in general, please ask us by using our Customer Service form contact
19. H2O Capsule (ECO line)
What is the H2O capsule collection?
This Limited Edition capsule has 6 eco-friendly designs to choose from. All six models are made from a combination of sustainable, biodegradable plastics and recycled plastics collected from the ocean.
What does it mean that it is a capsule?
A capsule collection is a Limited Edition collection with a small number of units available: when they are gone, they are gone!
What does it mean that the sunglasses are sustainable and environmentally responsible?
Both the frames and the lenses of all six H2O models are made using materials which respect the planet. From innovative, biodegradable materials to recycled pre-existing plastics. The packaging is also 100% sustainable.
How can I find out which materials are used for each model?
The manufacturing materials are indicated on the details page for each model. Click on the model to view its details page.