Sunglasses WARWICK XS ECO CINNAMON
Quality and Details
We are proud to offer this 100% biodegradable version of our iconic Warwick XS design, with its characteristic geometrical lines and rounded lenses, and classic keyhole bridge. The biodegradable frame in cinnamon red combines with gradient blue night lenses made of innovative BioPlastic. All packaging is also fully environmentally-friendly (see product details).
- No Gender Model.
- Category 3 lenses with UV400 and anti-glare protection, made using highly resistent biodegradable materials.
- Frame made using a resistant biodegradable polymer which can naturally break down to, carbon dioxide, water and biomass.
- 3 barrel hinge for improved grip and durability.
- Wider design of the earpiece for better ergonomics and comfort.
- Size: Front 135 mm; Height 43,5 mm; Temples 140 mm; Bridge 21 mm; Lens Diameter 50 mm.
- Includes: recycled and recyclable cardboard box, pouch with cord made of recycled plastic bottles, product info booklet made from recycled and recyclable paper.