1. About us.
This web page is owned by PLAY HAWKERS, S.L. (hereinafter, “HAWKERS”), registered in the Commercial Registry of Alicante: entry 1553 of Daybook 20, in Volume 3.749 Folio 168, Page A-138493, Registration 5, with Tax Identification Number: B54754718 and with registered office at C/ Marie Curie, 34, Polígono Industrial, 03203, Elche (Alicante).
2. Introduction and right to information.
Play Hawkers, S.L. takes the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously. Consequently, your personal information is kept safely and managed with the utmost care.
The present data protection policy governs the access to and use of the services of the web site HYPERLINK www.hawkersaustralia.com (hereinafter, the “Web Site”), which Play Hawkers, S.L. (hereinafter, HAWKERS), holder of Spanish Tax I.D. B-54754718, with registered office in Calle Santiago Ramón y Cajal 37, 1º planta, Polígono Industrial, Polígono Industrial, 03203, Elche (Alicante), makes available to the Users (hereinafter, the “Users” or the “User”) interested in the products and/or services offered by HAWKERS.
3. Processing of personal data, purpose of processing and consent to the transfer of data.
The User data supplied through registration forms are collected by HAWKERS with the purpose of improving the communication with the Users of the Web Site who may be interested in hiring the services of HAWKERS.
3.1. Processing of personal data by HAWKERS:
These email retargeting services have the purpose of providing more information about products or services that could be interesting for the User while:
Installation of storage and data protection recovery devices or cookies in the User’s terminal by the reception of emails sent to the Users.
3.2. Sending commercial communications on behalf of third parties:
- Marketing or belonging to Adigital.Telecommunications: Telecommunications and technology Products and Services.
- Telecommunications: Telecommunications and technology Products and Services.
- Financial aid: Provided by financial entities, insurers and benefit entities.
- Leisure: Publishing, Tourism, Sports, Collecting, Photography, Pastimes, Toys, Transport, Gardening, Hobbies, Lotteries, lottery groups, Communication and Entertainment.
- Consumer Goods: Electronics, IT, Textile, Image and Audio Files, Accessories, Housewares, Bazaar, Personal Care (Cosmetics, Perfumery, Healthcare, advertising Pharmacies), Movable and Immovable Property, Food and Drinks, health and beauty, office materials. Fashion and decoration.
- Automobile Industry: Products and Services related to Automobiles, Motorcycles and Trucks.
- Energy and Water: Products related to Electricity, Hydrocarbons, Gas and Water.
- Products and Services related to NGOs and ideologies.
- Jewellery and Precious Stones: Products and services related to jewellery, costume jewellery and precious stones.
We hereby inform you that, if you have consented to the receipt of said information you may oppose at any time to the processing of your data for purposes connected therewith, and request more information regarding the processing and assignment of your personal data, in our contact page using the specific means contemplated in the commercial communications.
3.3. Transfer of data:
a) Transfer to group companies: By accepting this data and privacy protection policy, the User consents expressly to his or her data being assigned to group companies SALDUM VENTURES, S.L., WOLF AND SUN S.L. and MISS HAMPTONS BRAND, S.L. whose business is the sale of sunglasses and canvas sandals, espadrilles and esparteñas. The purpose of said assignment shall be the sending of commercial communications to you by any means in relation with their products or services, and/or the correction and the segmentation of your personal details.
3.4. Data processing for statistical, profiling and segmentation purposes:
We hereby inform you that you consent to the processing of your data for the purposes of profile preparation and segmentation. Said processing may be effected with a view both to carrying out analyses and preparing statistics in order to determine the traffic and utilization of the Web Site by the Users and to determining your tastes and preferences so that we me send you promotional information that is in accordance with your interests.
4. Compulsory and optional nature of the information provided by the User and veracity of the data.
The User guarantees the veracity of the personal data provided and shall communicate to HAWKERS any modifications in said data. The User, in any event, shall be liable for the veracity of the data provided and HAWKERS reserves the right to exclude from registered services any User who may have provided false data, without prejudice to any other legal actions it may resort to.
We recommend that Data Protection should be managed with the utmost diligence by using security tools to guarantee same. In no event may HAWKERS be held responsible for any theft, amendment or loss of unlawful data.
5. Right of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition.
You may send your communications and exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at our contact page, or by ordinary mail addressed to Play Hawkers, S.L. -Ref. LOPD- Calle Santiago Ramón y Cajal 37, 1º planta, Polígono Industrial, 03203, Elche (Alicante) Spain.
To exercise said rights you must provide proof of your identity by sending a photocopy of your Spanish I.D. or any other means approved by law.
6. Security Measures.
HAWKERS keeps the levels of personal data protection security set forth by LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing the LOPD regarding personal data, and has established all technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, non-authorized access to and theft of the data provided by the User through its Web Site, without prejudice to informing you that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
HAWKERS undertakes to comply with its secrecy and confidentiality duty as regards the personal data included in the automated file in accordance with applicable law, and to deal with said data in a secure manner whenever assigned to third parties, if applicable.
8. Acceptance and Consent